Solar Energy Charged Portable Led Bulb Light
- This solar light relies on solar energy, which is clean, endless and environment-friendly. In daytime, when there is sunshine, the solar panel can convert the solar energy to electric energy and store it in the battery. The charged bulb can be used as a mobile lighting lamp.
- The photovoltaic panel is fixed in the roof or a place with sufficient sunlight, the wire is introduced into a room, and the plug is plugged in the port for charging (a 5-8V charger can be used for charging as well).
- Energy Saving, Long Life Expectancy, Low Power Consumption, Rechargeable. The system is mainly composed of solar panel, light source and battery.
- Power source: Solar panel, home electricity charging. Bulb Using Time: 2-3 hours;
- Maximum brightness of bulb: 130LM.
- Capacity of lithium battery: 850ma/3.7V; continuously effective lighting of fully charged bulb: 5h
- Battery can be fully charged by the photovoltaic panel under a sufficiently sunlight condition.
- How to charge with solar panel: Put solar panel outside under the sun and at the same time keep connect the bulb with cord for 5-8 hours, charging indicator is red, full charged still red.
Product Safety Disclaimer:
- The solar light can be used in any weather, but it is not waterproof. Ideal for home lighting, camping, cooking, working, reading, emergency, etc.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products, we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
- Package weight: 0.179 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 4.72 x 2.68 x 2.68 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 5.12 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches
- Package Contents: 1 x Chargeable Bulb, 1 x 0.8w/5v Solar Panel, 1 x 3.5Meter Connecting Line
[LIMITED 3 SET PER ORDER]
Click "Add to Cart" button now!
Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!